In response to the recommendations by public health officials, we will be closing our taproom on Tuesday, March 17, and transitioning to curbside pick-up for all Black Apple products. We care about all of our customers and staff, and we want to be responsible with our role in the health of our community.
So, how will this work? Curbside pickup will be available from 4-8 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. We’ll have 32-ounce bottles of your favorite flavors. Here’s what you do:
– Pull into our back parking lot off Meadow Avenue.
– Call us at 479-751-0337 and tell us what you want.
– We’ll bring it out to your car. You can swipe your card yourself on our card reader.
– Be sure to bring your ID for us to check (from a healthy distance).
– We will be doing refills of Black Apple bottles. Basically, we will bring you a new one and take the old one. We will be sanitizing and pasteurizing the returned bottles before the next use. Because it’s important to us that we are only using clean bottles, we won’t be able to refill non-Black Apple bottles.
Some good news? We’re still releasing our Strawberry Cider on Wednesday.
Here’s what’s available:
Strawberry (starting Wednesday)
Learn more about these flavors.
321 E Emma Ave.
Springdale, AR 72764
M-Th: 4 pm – 9 pm
F, Sat: 10 am – 10 pm
Sun: 9 am – 5 pm