Make an Arkansas Honey cocktail with Trey
In the video above, our co-founder Trey Holt shows you how to bring this dee-vine cocktail into your life with a few simple steps.
Here’s the recipe:
Arkansas Honey Cocktail
1 Can of Black Apple Semi-Sweet Cider
Honey (Arkansas preferred)
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Pour half a shot of Patron in to a mixing bowl or mixing glass.
- Add a tablespoon of Honey and a couple of drops of bitters into the mixing bowl.
- Stir until the honey is fully dissolved.
- Pour the mixture into the cocktail glass. Fill the glass with Semi-Sweet Cider (1/2 can to 2/3 can)
- Stir to even out the honey mixture.
- Slice the orange and squeeze one half into the cocktail.
321 E Emma Ave.
Springdale, AR 72764
M-Th: 4 pm – 9 pm
F, Sat: 10 am – 10 pm
Sun: 9 am – 5 pm